Monday, May 13, 2013

Reflections on the First Month

Happy One Month Anniversary!

Yes, my blog is one month old.  It's been a great first month, and while not being one hundred percent consistent, I've been trying and I've been learning.  I feel the blog has a long way to go, and I'm just starting to get a feel for how to make that happen.  There should be a few new stories up in the coming weeks before I take a little break because of personal reasons.  After that I'm going to have more consistent output that you'll be able to count on.

Some blogs have themed days, and maybe that's a route I will take.  Any of my readers have any suggestions?  Any bloggers have any tips that I should try?  I'd love to improve this site and I'm always happy to hear some constructive criticism.

So that's it, just a short post celebrating my first month at this.  I can't believe how many views I've had and I'm excited at what the future holds.  Thanks everybody!

-John Satisfy

No comments:

Post a Comment