Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hump Day Radio: East of Eden by Zella Day

Did you know that today is International Tiger Day?  They are amazing creatures and having a day to bring their story to the forefront is important.  So today I'm bringing you Zella Day's "East of Eden".  With lyrics about being kept from the cages and tigers on the prowl, I feel like it's a great way to remember these majestic cats.  Besides, not all women have tame a tame pussy, some of you out there have ravishing tigers who never quite get their fill.  This is dedicated to all the tigers out there.





As always, make sure you check out the stories available free on this blog. Some of them are inspired by some lovely ladies photos. Looking for more? Then check out my stores on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, or iTunes. And don't forget to follow for more stories. I also post on Tumblr, so don't forget to follow me there. And as always, comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment