Thursday, July 25, 2013

Under the Covers: A Good End to the Day

Well after a few days of teasing you with information about my latest book, Teased & Pleased: An Erotic Anthology is released today!  You can find it on amazon exclusively, which means if you're a prime member, you can borrow it for free.  If you enjoy this story, you'll love the second part found only in the book.  There are five stories all together, and if you want to find out more about them, check the My Ebooks tab for more information about this and my other books.  And without further ado... 

A Good End to the Day

I imagine you coming home tonight, surprised how all your snow chores are done. You walk into the house and it's warm, there's a light in the kitchen, and you enter, curious about what you'll find. As you make it to the doorway I turn around and smile. I've been hard at work at the stove, cooking dinner for us. You can tell that a soup is bubbling away, perfect for this cold winter night.

As you step into the room, I lower the heat to a simmer and then walk over to you. We hug and kiss lightly before you drop your bags and books that are weighing you down. Unceremoniously, you plop yourself down in a chair and in a moment you feel my hands upon your shoulders. You moan softly as I help pull out some of the tension that you've been holding onto.


I massage you for a bit, and as I let go you whine indicating it was too short for your liking. Before you can focus on your disappointment I grab your hand and pull you into the bathroom. When you walk in, your eyes take a moment to get adjusted to the lower light level. The bath has been drawn and is still at a very warm temperature, and there are candles flickering to illuminate the room.


You smile as you feel my hands go to the bottom of your shirt. I slowly pull it upwards and over your head, mussing your hair in the process. I wrap my arms around your waist and move down to the buttons on your pants. I unbuttoning them, and then I drag the zipper of your fly down; with my fingers wrapped in your belt loops I gently pull them down.

You are standing in front of me with only your black bra and panties, and I whisper into your ear, "you were a good girl for me today, weren't you?"

You moan an mmmhummm and sigh. I undo the clasp of your bra, letting you feel the weight of your breasts for the first time today. There's a deep red line where the bra strap hugged your body all day long and I scratch it. Then my hands slide down to your panties and I pull them downwards until gravity takes them to the floor.

I can tell that the crotch is soaked as you walk out of them and into the bathtub. I lean down and kiss you softly as your breasts bob up and down in the water. Then I gather up your clothing, and put them away in the laundry basket.

While I am gone, you’re enjoying the water on your skin and start washing off the sweat and stress of the day. You dunk your head underwater and wash your hair.

When I come back, you are almost done. I kneel down next to the tub and grab the pouf. After I drizzle a bit of body wash on it, I bring it down under the water and scrub your body. I give special attention to your pussy, ass and breasts. When I'm done washing you, I let go of the pouf and then run my hands over your body to remove the soap.

I lean down and kiss you while at the same time pulling the stopper in the tub. You feel the warm water drain off your body while being kissed and it is a unique sensual experience. When the water finally drains completely out, I stand you up and then take the shower head and rinse you down one last time.

The hot water feels good as it blasts through your hair and then plays along your sensitive skin. When I shut it off, you are a little disappointed. I grab the towel that I have on the sink and start drying you off.

Feeling your softness under the terry cloth is a quite arousing. When you're dry, I wrap your hair in the towel and bring you into the bedroom. Helping you into the bed, you lie down and I kiss you with some passion.

"I've wanted you for my appetizer all day long," I say softly, directly into your ear.

My lips follow your curves, down through your cleavage and across your belly. When I get to your crotch, I gently spread your legs open. It's like opening up a spice box, and your sweet aroma makes me salivate instantly.

I lean down and softly kiss your closed pussy. Spreading your legs wider I lean down and lick along the length of your slit. I slowly lick upwards, feeling and noticing the different textures and tastes as my tongue slides over your pussy. I love experiencing you, smelling you, seeing you, hearing you. There is no better way to experience your arousal as completely.

I continue to lick you and your body is responding by erotically writhing in time to each and every move. Without warning I grab your legs and push them up toward your head. Your ass is accessible now and I lean down and lick around your asshole. Your moan is practically a shout, partly out of surprise, and partly because what my tongue is doing feels so fucking good.

I trace the outside of your hole, feeling your rosebud tighten and relax as my tongue travels around the edge. I'm running in circles around it and then start flicking my tongue up and down over it. Your hand shoots out and grabs mine as I fill your body with pleasure. I move your hand to replace mine, so now you are holding up your own leg. Then I take my free hand and move it down to your pussy.

I push my tongue along your asshole and my nose slides into your pussy. At the same time my fingers find your clit and I start rubbing it. Your body is now rocking as your hips try to find a rhythm. Your moans are becoming more and more urgent as my fingers and tongue move more rapidly. Finally, your other hand finds my head and pulls me into you.

I move my tongue with a quick little flourish and that sets you off. I feel your whole body tense as you get right up to the edge and then with loud moan your body jumps off the bed like an over-wound spring. Your legs clamp my head as your hands tangle themselves in my hair. I feel the first streams of liquid as you start to squirt all over my face. Every muscle in your body is convulsing around me as continue to lick and rub, trying to keep your body riding each wave of orgasmic bliss.

When your body becomes too sensitive for more, I crawl up beside you and rest my dripping face on your breast and just hold you while you come down. I can hear your heart beating hard within your chest as you pant, trying to catch your breath. Your whole body is limp, and while normally your hand would be on my back, holding me, you don't even have the strength for that.

When your panting becomes more under control, I get up and help you into some fuzzy warm pajamas. Then I bring you into the kitchen and serve you some well simmered soup.

As you take the first spoonful, you look at me with pure lust. I smile and we both know that as soon as we've gotten some nourishment, we'll get back into bed and have the energy to finish what we started.

When your soup bowl is empty, it just takes one look in your eyes to tell me that your appetite is not yet satiated. Now the emptiness that you just filled is replaced with another that only my cock could fill. I feel it too. The need for you is growing deep inside me. That look you are giving me with that mischievous smile on your face gets my heart racing.

I pick up the soup bowls and rinse them out quickly. I slide them into the dishwasher and then head to the stove and put the cooled soup into the refrigerator. A quick wipe down of the counter and table, and the kitchen is clean. I look over to you, and I can tell that you enjoy being taken care of.

I smile at you, and lean down to kiss you softly, my hand wrapping around your back, pulling you upwards toward me. Your body feels so good against mine and as your hands wrap around me I’m in heaven. Your touch has me hard and throbbing in my pants and I can tell my briefs are soaked through with pre-come from earlier.

Reluctantly I pull away from your lips and I feel the air of the house, cold and dry. I moan softly as I look into your eyes, you are just so perfect to me. My eyes travel down to your lips, and I can’t help but return your huge grin. It’s that grin of yours that tells me that you’ve got something planned.

I head into the bedroom, and you’re right behind me, literally. As I stop to flip on the lights, your arms go around me and pull me back against you. Your hands are on my chest which feels incredible. I love the juxtaposition, your soft body against my back and ass, and your hands hard and firm against my front.

It does not take long before your fingers have found their way to my buttons and you eagerly start undoing them. The bedroom’s heat is turned up, but it the air still gives me a slight chill as your hand move lower and lower. You tug my shirt up out my pants to reach the final buttons.

As soon as the last button is undone, your hands go to my bellybutton, and then move upwards against my skin. You pull me into you and its exquisite to have your forearm against my stomach. Your hands squeeze my chest as you nuzzle against my back, deeply inhaling in my scent. You know how to make me feel so wanted and appreciated.

As you hold me, I can tell your hunger is growing and you move your hand down to my hip. Using my belt loop for leverage, you spin me around, keeping your arms under my shirt while you do. Now, my shirt is open and your hands slide across my skin to my back. Your fingers dig into my shoulders and your palms press into the very top of my shoulder blades as you pull me down into a hungry kiss.

As we kiss our hunger grows until we are both completely starving for each other. Your hands are digging into my back, feeling my muscles under my skin as I move my arms to pull you closer to me. My hand goes to your head, and I pull you into me. At the same time I walk toward you, pushing you backwards. In a few steps you’re trapped between me and the wall as I eagerly kiss you.

You are moaning into my mouth, your body writhing against mine. You know how I love your body, the way it looks, the way it feels, the way it smells, the way it tastes, the way you hold yourself. With your body pressed against me, feeling you move against me, I’m so turned on that I've become a manic with desire.

Your hand drops off my back and lowers down to my crotch. I love the way your hand cups my balls through my jeans, feeling my hard member, making me throb in your grasp. As you squeeze me, I moan softly letting you know how good you are. You’re obviously enjoying teasing me, but at this point I need more than that.

My hands go to your shoulders and I my fingers wrap around them. I push you back firmly, pressing you against the wall and forcing your hands down to your sides. My lips go down to your ears and I breathe out, sending hot moist air against your sensitive earlobes. When you hear me say, “I want you,” you squeak in delight.

Still holding your shoulders tight, I lick your earlobe and then lightly drag my lips along your jaw line to your lips. I kiss you with desperation and your hands make their way the button of my jeans. Distracted by the kiss, your fingers fumble for a bit until you are rewarded with the pop of it getting free. Immediately after that success, you fight with the zipper tag until you win that battle.

With full access to the contents of my pants you slide your hand in. When your palm grasps my dick it throbs, adding even more pre-come to the already soaked cloth. I want nothing more than to feel your skin against mine. Your hands slide over my briefs and when they get to my hips, you grab my pants and pull them down.

My pulse is racing, driving my body along. My hands loosen my grip and run them over your body. Even under the thick fleece you are wearing, your nipples easy targets. With one hand I grab your ass, and using the other palm I rub circles right over your nipple. Still kissing, you moan deeply directly into my mouth and I breathe it in.

I need more; it’s not just desire, but an urgent physical and psychological need. My hands move back to your shoulders again and I desperately push you down to your knees. As you move down our lips break apart and I realize then that my lust for you has overcome my unconscious need to breathe. I gulp for air as I look down at you. You are staring at me with those beautiful eyes of yours, framed by your glasses, your hair curving around your face, drawing my attention down to your amazing breasts.

As I absorb your sexuality with my eyes, your hands move to the waist band of my briefs and lower them down to the ground. I lift my feet up, one at a time, and you untangle me. Then I shrug my shoulders and my shirt slides off my body and pools into a pile behind me. My eyes move away from your heaving chest and back to your eyes. I can see the lust that I’m feeling reflected in your gaze.

You smile widely as you lower your eyes to my bobbing cock. You stare at it, and when you notice the glistening pre-come at the tip you lean forward and bob for me. The first thing I feel is your tongue glide against the tip of my dick, and I moan. Encouraged, you open your mouth and take me in to its wet warmth.

You sit up onto your knees, and in this position you’re better able to take my cock into your mouth. Looking up at me, you try to smile, and while you can’t quite, you look as sexy as hell trying. Your hands move up my legs and one finds a home on my hip and the other on my ass. Still looking up at me, you pull yourself forward onto my cock. I let out a grunt of pleasure.

As I start to get lost in the bliss you’re giving me, you lower your eyes and shift your focus completely onto my cock. You’re moving up and down my cock, and it feels better then fantastic. Something about the way you grab my ass to pull you on to me and push my hip away adds to the eroticism of it all.

My legs are starting to shake and my hands grab your head to steady myself. With you for balance, I spread my legs apart so I can have an easier time. You adjust your own height and now no longer need to hold on to me. Your right hand goes to my cock while your left starts to play with my balls.

Oh god, it feels so good to have you stroke my cock while sucking me. As one hand gets more tangled in your silky hair, my other moves down to your cheek. My thumb is absentmindedly stroking your cheek as you suck my cock.

Your eyes look upwards and find my gaze again. When you have my rapt attention, you turn your head a bit and open your mouth wide. You start sliding my cock into your mouth so it rubs against your cheek and with my hand there I can feel every movement. At the same time you’re licking the other side right under the crown and using a light tickling touch around my balls.

My hands clamp tighter against you and I grunt. “Oh, god, this is getting to be too much.”

You slide my cock out of your mouth and between pants say, “Then come for me.” As soon as the words are out of your mouth my cock slides back in. My hips are rocking back and forth as you work your magic. Between your fingertips on my balls, your tongue on my cock head and your hand on my shaft I can’t take anymore.

By the time I say, “I’m going to come,” you already know. You feel my ball sack tighten and move up to my body and the first strong throb along the length of my cock. At that moment, all you want to do is push me over the edge.

I look down at you do that secret little trick only you know. You’ve got a serious look on your face as you concentrate on getting me off. The second that the first uncontrolled throb you open your mouth and lean back. Your right hand is stroking my cock furiously as the first shot flies out and lands on your cheek. As it hits you your eyes shut tight and your smile widens. The next jet lands in your mouth, right where you want it. As I continue to come more and more come pools into your mouth and it looks incredible.

When I finally stop coming, you open your eyes and look up at me through your glasses. I can clearly see you swirl your tongue through my come. When you close your mouth and swallow, it is so erotic. You open your mouth and show me what a good girl you were and smile at you. You lean forward and lick the little drip of come at the tip.

I move backwards toward the bed and lie down for a second. You move into my side and curl up against me. Listening to my heart beat gradually slow down and feeling my chest no longer heaving you smile. You know that in a few more minutes round three can begin.

When I stop panting and start breathing normally you know that playtime will be resuming shortly, and you can’t wait.

You roll onto your back and stretch, arching your back high into the air.

I move onto my side to get a better view of your body. You look fantastically sexy in that position. My dick is still soft, but the way your body looks stirs something within me. I need more of you, and you feel a need for me just as desperately.

As you arch your back more, your pajama top slides down to you breast line, revealing your scrumptious belly. As your stretch concludes, your back lands on the mattress and you lift your hips. I expect you to stretch some more, but instead your hands go to your waist band as your remove your pajama bottoms. When they are on the floor you sit back up and remove your shirt completely so that we are both naked. You look incredibly alluring.

With your body on display for me, my mouth is open and I am salivating. You smile as you bend forward, giving me a terrific view of your breasts. My hand reaches for your body and just my fingertips touch your soft skin. My hands feel all over your body, but I take special notice of your stretch marks and other imperfections.

As I lovingly touch you, your cheeks get red and you want to hide. You are so sensitive about your own body, you hate that as you've aged, that your body has betrayed you. Still, I touch you, gently, caringly, until I lean down and brush you with my lips. As I kiss you I moan a true appreciation of your body, and for the first time you see yourself as I do, a goddess made real by her uniqueness. While this doesn’t make you completely comfortable, it does make you happy. You relish being accepted and appreciated, and you feel yourself relax.

 Smiling, you look at me, your hand running against my back. My skin feels your touch like an electric shock, but I don’t stop exploring your body. I am too excited by every curve, every bit of you. No matter how many times I've explored your body, I never tire of it; in fact I only anticipate the next opportunity I’ll have to explore again.

Below my lips, your skin is waking up. I feel your baby fine hairs rise as goose bumps cover your skin. The room has warmed up, so I know that this is a reaction to my touch and I love that. I love discovering your body’s reactions to my touch and it only encourages me to explore you further.

I drag my lips across your skin, up from your waist, along the side of your body, to the side of your breast. You squirm a little as my lips pass; you are a little bit ticklish. My lips lift off your skin, but I’m still close enough that you can feel my warm breath against your flesh. I hover over you until my mouth is just above your nipple.

Your nipple is right under me, and I love how the light pinkness contrasts to your pale skin. My mouth lowers and I lick across your areola, missing your nipple entirely. I lick a square pattern around your nipple making sure to not touch where you so desperately want my touch.

As I lick your areola, I can feel your skin tighten. It feels so good and when I lift my head up, I can see your skin knotting under me. My eyes glance over to your other nipple and I can see just how tight and straining the one I've been playing with is. You look incredible.

I lean over your body, and you can feel the heat radiating off my chest and onto your aroused skin. I kiss right below your other nipple. My lips rise off your skin and kiss you again and again, making a circular pattern around your areola. You are moaning and your body is writhing beneath me, wanting more.

I am lost in the sensuality of your skin and the reactions of your body. I’m not sure when I notice that your hand has tangled itself in my hair, but I am aware of you leading me to your nipple. When you feel my lips close to your nipple, you shift slightly and push down, forcing your nipple in to my mouth. I’m dimly aware of you moaning my name, and of you commanding me to lick your nipple.

Eagerly I lick where you need me to, feeling the tip of your nipple vibrate as I flick my tongue back and forth over the end. You are getting into it, pulling my head into you. I’m enjoying feeling your need; however I want to gain control again. I open my mouth and suck your nipple inside and then lightly clamp my teeth at the base. Then I slowly drag my mouth off your skin, scraping your sensitive skin between my teeth.

The mix of pain and pleasure is confusing, but you don’t let go. You aren't ready to give up control, so you push my face back down. I’m now unable to pull my head back, and you think you've won. In an act of spite, I get your nipple between my teeth and rub them back and forth, like a sawing motion. Your hand twists in my hair and I clamp my teeth down slowly. As they close you realize that I have the upper hand after all and release me.

I look down at your face, your cheeks flushed, your pupils a bit dilated, and your glasses a bit catawampus on your face. My hands go to your wrists and I pin you to the bed. “I’ve got the control tonight, is that ok with you?”

You look at me, feeling my strength pin you to the bed and pout. Reluctantly, playfully, you say, “yes, sir.”

Seeing that you agree with my plan, I get into character and respond, “Good girl.” As soon as the words are out of my mouth I turn around, my knees replace my hands, and now I’ve got you pinned, but still have your body available to my whims.

As I lean forward my nose trails a lazy line over your belly. When I am close enough to smell your sweet pussy, my blood begins to boil with lust. I lean forward and your pussy is just inches from my mouth. As I lean down to taste you, my now hard cock moves closer to your face.

I slide my hands under your legs and spread them open. I snake my tongue out of my mouth and start licking at your sweet nectar. Your taste has changed since earlier and you've become even sweeter. I’m so aroused licking you that the pre-come drips out of my cock and lands on your face.

I lose control and using your legs for leverage I pull my face deep into your cunt. You are so wet as I lick your slit. I feel you squirm below me as I start to focus on your clit, my nose sliding into your cunt. As I tease your clit, my cock throbs below me dripping more and more pre-come.

As my tongue glides over your clit, you are moaning. “God, I need your cock in me right now.” I am torn between teasing you and my need to feel your tightness surround me. When you moan deeply, begging me, I relent.

I move my legs off your arms and you shake your wrist as blood flows back in. I position myself between your legs and you look fantastic laid out before me. I love the how the roundness of your breasts flattens, the way you’re licking your lips, the hunger in your eyes. I want to fuck you, but I still want to be in control.

I take my hard cock in my hand and position the head between your pussy folds. Your mouth opens while a silent moan escapes, and I smile at you. You adjust your glasses and brush your hair out of your face and I can see the lust in your amazing eyes. “Fuck me.”

God I love feeling the need for me grow within you. Your hips are rocking, trying their hardest to get my cock to enter you. Breathily you say, “this isn't funny, I need your cock. Fuck me now!”

As soon as the words are out of your mouth I push forward. In one firm movement I’m completely buried in you. I slide my cock back out and your mouth opens as you breathe in deeply. As I push back in you let out the pent up moan. “That’s it, fuck me, god I need this.”

 I lean forward and grab your nipple in my mouth while I fuck you. Being so close to your mouth, your moans are transformed into shouts which just encourages me to be rougher. My hips are moving in and out, fast and hard, and with each down thrust there’s a satisfying slap of our bodies colliding.

I take your wrists in my hands and hold them above your head. My weight is pinning you down and your body feels fantastic as it writhes beneath me. All of your movements are only adding to the pleasure of our fucking.

I let go for your hands and slide mine down your body. I push myself back up onto my knees and then continue to slide my hands back to your ankles. I grab first one ankle, then the other, and without warning I pull them up and back towards the headrest.

Your eyes are wide open as I bend you in half, and you are letting out a continuous moan. I’m fucking you hard, pushing in with an desperate urgency, and because of the position I can get so deep inside of you. You feel incredibly tight as I let go and give into my urges.

“Oh god, you’re so deep. Oh my god…” The words come out as moans as you close your eyes and concentrate on the animalistic fucking. With each thrust your breasts shake and it looks so amazing to me. I’m enjoying watching you the pleasure on your face, hearing your appreciation, feeling your body’s reaction to my every movement.

I rest one of your legs against my shoulder and then drop my hand to your throbbing clit. It doesn't take much before you are squealing in delight. “I’m so fucking close, make me come.”

You don’t need to ask me twice and I stroke you clit quickly while I resume my quick pounding. That’s exactly what you need and you feel yourself being carried away on the wave of an orgasm. The grunts and moans that followed were an unintelligible series of vowels. I watch as your body just quakes with spasm after spasm of pure bliss.

As soon as you stop coming I slide out of you and command you to get on all fours. You are a little groggy after such a powerful release, but you do as you’re told and assume the position. I take in the wonderful view of your ass wiggling in anticipation before I crawl up behind you.

“Put it in, baby,” I say, and I feel your hand reach around under your body to my cock. You slide my cock head around until you manage to line me up with your soaked hole. As soon as your hand moves away I push myself into you. I love how you feel so different in each position.

As I fuck you, I have on hand on your hip and I am using your body as leverage to really slam into you. I’m so horny that my tenderness has been overwhelmed by my need to come again. As I get into a rhythm, I start slapping your ass hard as I push my way into you. I love watching your ass jiggle as my hand comes down and then seeing the red mark left when it is removed.

I lean forward and grab your hair at the base of your skull and pull your head backward. I can hear your moans better now as they are not muffled by the pillows and the way your back arches makes your ass feel delectable as we fuck.

The next thing that happens I’m not prepared for. Through your moans you shout, “Oh, please fuck my ass, I need you in my empty ass.”

I continue to fuck you for a few moments while my sex filled brain processes your request. When I do, I pull out of your sopping cunt and let go of your hair. Your hands go down to your ass cheeks and I watch incredulous as you pull your cheeks apart, offering your tight hole to me.

Your hole is glistening from all the pussy juice that dripped down earlier, and my cock is coated with a thick layer of your come. I’m about to grab the lube when you say, “Just stick it in me, I need it now!”

With instructions like that I know better than to disobey so I position my cock head at your rosebud. Before I can even press forward I feel you pushing your ass backwards onto my cock. As your impossibly tight hole envelops my throbbing cock I’m in heaven. Judging from the pleasurable moans coming from you, I am sure you’re just as thrilled.

As I bottom out, I grab your hips and slide myself out of your ass. Your muscles are clenching around my cock, milking me as I slide back in. The only reason I can last as long as I am, is because of the orgasm I had not so long ago. As your butt molds around my crotch I hold your hips tight and let your muscles relax around my cock.

As your muscles finally let go, I slide back out and start to slowly fuck your ass. As I do you rotate your hips adding more pleasure to the act. God you look delectable and the sounds that you’re making are indescribably arousing. I need more.

I lean forward and grab your shoulders as I start fucking your ass in earnest. I am pushing in with a force that you’ve ever experienced and an urgency that you rarely felt before. “That’s it, fuck my ass.”

And I do. Using your shoulders for leverage I push into you harder and harder. I can feel your muscles contracting around my cock, making your tight hole even tighter. I can’t talk. I’m just a machine, doing what nature programmed me to do; fuck you. And I know you’re loving every moment of it.

“That’s it,” you say, encouraging me. “Come for me. I need you to fill my ass with your come.”

That was what I was waiting for. I am no longer holding anything back and I continue to fuck your ass with abandon. Feeling your shoulders tighten, your ass relax as I push in, and your muscles tighten around me is sending me close to the edge. However, it was your moans of lust that push me over it. “I’m coming…” I shout before I lose the power of language.

I feel my balls tighten and then my cock throbs. I know that my orgasm is about to happen, so I grab your shoulders with a bit more strength then I anticipate and pull your body onto me. You wiggle your ass on my throbbing cock and I lose all control.

I close my eyes and my jaw drops as I moan a mixture of your name and animal noises. My cock throbs deep inside you and I feel the come shoot out of me. Jet after jet shoots out while the rest of my body shakes with release. It feels like I’m coming with stronger than normal bursts and they don’t seem to end.

As I am coming in your ass, you slip one hand between your legs and start rubbing your clit. As my third spray of come lands in your ass, you start coming as well. Feeling your ass contract around my cock in orgasmic delight prolongs my orgasm which in turn prolongs yours. We are locked in this feedback loop until it is too much for either of us and we collapse on the bed.

As we come down from our high, we are spooning and I’m holding your heaving body. We are both trying to catch our breath, and neither of us can talk. Instead I hold you tight to my body and you hold my arms tight against yours. Together we lie there feeling our shared body warmth.

After a few minutes my cock has shrunk and slides out of you. As it does, you roll onto your belly so the come doesn't drip out, and I wrap my arm around you. I look at your face, inches from mine and smile. I lean forward as far as I can and you match until our lips find each other.

Then we kiss slowly, passionately, thanking each other for the wonderful night before we drift off out of sheer exhaustion.

Buy (or Prime Members Borrow Free) from:

No comments:

Post a Comment