Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump Day Radio: Tori Amos "Raspberry Swirl"

It's Hump Day!  We've made it through yet another week. I am super excited this week for two reasons.  One, the song is a classic Tori Amos track from "From the Choirgirl Hotel".  It's "Raspberry Swirl" a great song about the secret to a woman's heart, oral sex.

  But that's only the first exciting piece of news.  Teased & Pleased is currently on sale for only 99c!  Yes for less then one dollar you can get 70 pages of erotica that has currently 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon.  Not too shabby a deal.  This weekend is the unofficial start of summer, and I wanted to make sure you had a chance at a summer fling early.




You all have been fantastic readers over the past year plus.  I can't believe how far I've gotten since I start publishing erotic in March of 2013.  I am overwhelmed by all my followers on twitter an this blog, and likes on facebook.  Please continue to show your support in the coming months.  Tomorrow I have a little treat for you, the second part of a story I shared on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment