Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Tease for #SatSpanks

It has been a while since I've been on Saturday Spankings, but I couldn't keep away forever.  You guys are too kind to me here and I love helping and supporting my fellow authors.  So what has kept me away?

Well firstly, I'm excited to let you know about a sale going on.  Teased & Pleased: An Erotic Anthology is now on sale for 99c, that's a 66% savings.  It's only on sale until 5/27, but I wanted to make sure everyone's Memorial Day weekend is one for the memories.  While there isn't a spanking story within those pages, there's a little light bondage, a bit of playful fun, and of course a lot of pampering.  Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but something you might appreciate.

Before I get too far along, let me give you today's snippet.  This is for a little series that I've started on my blog.  It doesn't have a real name at this point, so let's just call it Desires.  Part one hit last Sunday, and part two on Thursday.  There really isn't much set up, other then we are lovers, and I've surprised you as you've left the shower.  I have tied your hands behind your back with the robe's tie and now you're on your knees, face pressed against the mattress, and my hands on your body...  
My hands move to your ass cheeks and you feel their appreciative groping.  Your ass is so amazing, perfectly soft and round, so much so that my hands can't help but massage and play.  You moan quietly into the tussled sheets as I tease.

Without warning my hand comes down on your right ass cheek.  You squeal with pain as I continue to spank you.  I'm having so much fun watching your cheeks redden and shake with each hit.  Watching you submit to me makes my cock throb and leak pre-come in quiet anticipation.  If I had more hands I'd be coating your lips with the pre-come, but that will have to wait for now.

This was from part two of the story, I'm hoping to write a bit more of this shortly.  Let me know what you think.

I've been having a bit of a focusing issue lately.  I'm working a quite a few stories.  Besides the Desire series, I've got two other irons in the fire.  The first is a story tentatively called "A Trip to Heaven", although that might change.  It's my contribution to Heat Waves, a free erotic anthology that will be released early this summer.  Look for more info about it soon.

Secondly, the old Saturday Spanks story from a month or so ago is being worked on, a bit of work being done to give it more of a set up and of course a conclusion. Does anyone remember it?  Would people like to see more?  Let me know.

Thirdly, I've got a little story that I'm also crafting involving a young woman who gives herself to a Master for the night.  She's a little bit of furniture, a little bit of eye candy, a little bit a of a pleaser for the night.  Once it is a bit further along, I'll be excited to share it with you all then.  I think this will be in the Saturday Spanks wheelhouse.


Thanks so much for your time, and don't forget, when you're done here, make sure to check out the other blogs in the blog hop.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You sound busy, but I'm glad to see you back here. Hot snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, very busy, might be slow to do the hop this week, but I will! :) Thanks for the support PK!

      Delete
  2. Keeping it all straight isn't easy, but you're doing great. My hubby is always amazed because I'm on blogs, wiriting books and coming up with a new story every week for my other blog in addition to trying to keep up with reading. Guess we are not a lot different from our other friends, but sometimes my head is awash in characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are busy. I usually can only focus on writing one story at a time. My wife does nearly all of the social media stuff, but even adding the extras of deciding on posts for Spanks and Dungeon Crawl makes my head spin. Thanks for the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been away too. It's good to be back and seeing your teasing snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joelle is right. This was a hot snippet. Welcome back to Saturday Spankings, John.

    ReplyDelete