Monday, July 15, 2013

Updates!

It's been a little while since I've written a post giving everyone an update about what's going in my life.  I thought it was appropriate to take a few minutes to do that today.  It's been an exciting few weeks for me.

 Two weeks ago Lauren Prasad was nice enough to take the time and interview me on her blog.  It was a great experience and if you want to get to know a little more about me, then you can check it out HERE.

Last week I tried something different for me, I wrote some dark erotica.  This is a nastier side of erotica, non-consent and capture type themes.  Since you're a loyal reader you know this is not my normal type of erotica.  Tessa Kealey specializes in this sub-genre and held a contest over at her blog.  I decided to stretch my creative muscles and low an behold, I won!  You can see my shiny new "Dark Story Contest Winner" sticker on my page now and you can read my entry HERE.  If you enjoy this type of story, be sure to check out the contest rules, one post back.  All the entrants were in the comment section so you an judge for yourselves and find some new authors.

I finally wrapped up the first round of edits on my next book, "Teasing & Pleasing: An Erotic Anthology."  This is going to be my first amazon exclusive.  I will be doing a little teaser this week so check back for that and of course the Thursday story.  Are there any themes you want to see play out in one of my stories?  Post a comment below and let me know.

Finally, I also wanted to let everyone know that I have a Facebook page!  Please pop on by and like me!  And you can always follow me on twitter where I let people know what's going on as well as do periodic erotica tweets.

Thanks for your support and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment