Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Changes & Breaks

First off, I'm excited to announce two new pages on my blog!  Are you curious about who I am?  Find out more by checking out my brand new About Me tab.  It is still a work in progress, but it's a great start.  I've also decided to make it easier to find my stories on my blog.  If you're looking for something hot to read then make sure to click on the Erotic Stories link.  Right now there are links to all twenty two stories that I've posted over the past year or so.  As I publish new ones I'll make sure to update the tab as well.  Best of all, all these stories are free, so take a moment to peruse the titles and find your next favorite story of mine.



Secondly, I'm working on strong second half of the year.  I've got a few stories started, and I'm hoping to finish a few of them up.  I'm hoping to have a few more 99c stories released through out the rest of the year.  I will be resuming my interview series in a few months, and making sure that Hump Day Radio continues to give you all a great soundtrack.  And I have an idea for an article that I think you'll all enjoy.  Lots of irons in the fire, and I'm so excited to share them all with you.

But, it's time for another hiatus for me so I can focus on these treats for you, and some life changes with me.  I'm about to make a major move to a new city and it's going to be my focus for the next few months.  I'm hoping to have a few stories to post during this little time off, but these will be sporadic additions before I resume with this full time.

Please, feel free to continue to leave me messages and comments, I'll be still checking in.  Can't wait to return to give you the Erotic Satisfiction you deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment