Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hump Day Radio: !!! - "One Girl/One Boy"

Welcome to the second Hump Day Radio.  Today I'm highlighing a song from !!! (pronounched Chk-Chk-Chk).  They have this great funk rock sound.  They maybe be a little obscure, but their album Thr!!!Er is really strong and I recommend you look for it.  While this song is a about a break up, the beat is fantastic for dancing with your current beau.  Hope you enjoy!





I was thrilled with the response last week and I'm excited for the songs I'm planning to share in the future.  Make sure you're keeping up with all the happenings here, from the ongoing Saturday Spanks Blog Hop story I've been working on, to the weekly Sunday interview series I started about a month ago.  And of course the easiest way to make sure you don't miss anything is to follow.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment