Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Wishes

All I want for Christmas is to wake up next to your shining face.  I want to see your bright eyes sparkle in the morning light as a smile slips across your face.   I want see your arms out from under the covers as you stretch, pushing your amazing curves against the sheets.

All I want for Christmas is give you the attention and devotion that you deserve.  You are always my angel who’s come down from heaven, and on Christmas, you should be given special attention.  Your heavenly body deserves to be taken care of, lying you down, massaging your back, your arms your legs, your ass, flipping you over and continuing my admiration of your figure, perfect for me.

All I want for Christmas is for you to trust me.  I would take a blindfold and carefully tie it around your head, making sure that no light worked its way through.  I want to take your wrists and ankles and bind them to the bedposts making you my puppet.  I want use you for my pleasure, making sure you come along with me.

All I want for Christmas is you.

I just wanted to thank all of my loyal readers for such a fantastic year.  I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday.

If you are looking for something to read, don’t forget to pick up a free copy of our newest book, Sexy Holiday Bites.   Nine different indie erotica authors give a gift to our fans.  Make sure to check it out.  It is available at most eBook sellers including:

Amazon    Smashwords    Diesel    B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment