Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hump Day Radio: Taio Cruise - "Dirty Pictures"

Well it's a new week, and a new day.  As you know I've been changing things on my blog and adding new weekly columns.  This week I'm launching, Hump Day Radio, one song every week with a link to either a YouTube video or some other way to listen to the song.  My tastes are eclectic, but I'll try to keep everything a bit sexy, something you might want to either move your body to, or you might want to loose yourself in the story of.  I will be trying to find interesting music videos, but baring that, I'll try to get the best quality video I can find.  Sound fun?


This week we have "Dirty Pictures" by Taio Cruz.  If you read my A Photo is Worth a Thousand Words story, you might be tempted to share a Dirty Picture with your loved one.  Enjoy!


What do you think of Hump Day Radio?  Looking forward to more?  Please let me know by commenting or rating this post!   And don't forget to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment