Friday, October 21, 2016

Road Tripping

“You ready for a pit stop?”  I asked, looking across the car at you for just a split second.  I couldn’t get enough of you in that red dress of yours.

“Sure…” You said, confused, not seeing any signs for a rest area anywhere near by.  But you saw glint in my eye as I asked the question, and knew enough to trust me.

I pulled off down a dirt road that seemed to go nowhere useful and went for about a quarter mile until we were clearly off the road.  As I turned off the engine and opened the car door you noticed just how quiet and isolated it was here.

I got out and you did the same, closing the door behind you.  I took two steps away from the car and looked around, stretching, as you walked over to my side.  “Can you do me a favor and get my cell phone, I left it in the console.”

You sighed, knowing how forgetful I can be.  “No problem…”  Your voice trailed off as you turned around and crawled into the car to get it.  I turned around and saw your fine ass and couldn’t resist.

Heading back to the car I reached out, letting my fingers trail over your mound.  You arched your back, presenting yourself to me, and I pet you again, this time sliding my finger inside of you.  “Fuck, you’re so wet!  Like my policy of no panties in the new car?”

You pushed back onto my finger as you moaned softly, “Yes, Sir, very much.”

“That’s a good girl.”  I slide my finger out of you and you whimper in disappointment.  Lifting up the hem of your dress, I grab your ass, squeezing it, appreciating it.  You wiggled your bum in such a way that I knew you wanted more.

Looking up, checking to make sure that we were still alone, I undid the fasteners of my pants and let them fall.  Taking my cock out, I rub the tip up and down your dripping slit.  “Is this what you need?”

“No more teasing. I need you to fuck me Sir.”

I push forward, slipping between your silky folds as my hand grip the roof of the car. As I fuck you hard your moans drift out of the interior of the car. “Rub your clit for me, I want you to cum.”

You eagerly reach under your dress and started to rub your clit, your other hand against the other door as you braced yourself for my pounding.  We fucked like that, the only sounds were our breathing, moans, the wet slapping noises, and the rattle of crickets in the field.

Your moans changed, and I knew that you were close.  I fucked you harder and at once you exploded all around me.  Fuck!  Your orgasms always drive me insane.

As you calmed down, I grabbed your wrist and spun you around.  You feel onto the ground, and I slipped my cock down your throat.  Your hands moved to my ass, holding me there, as my cock began to twitch and I filled you with my cum.

When I finished, we straightened up our clothing and got back into the car.  “Feel better?”

“Yes, Sir.  But I might need another rest stop soon.”

I sighed.  “Sure, but this was our fourth rest stop in the last 40 miles.  I’m not sure we’re going to make it on time.”  You started to pout, thrusting your tits out to give me a good view of your cleavage, “Although, I’m not sure I really want to spend that much more time with your parents…”

You smiled your wicked grin and I started the car.  As my hand adjusted the gear shift, your hand adjusted my cock, and I was pretty sure that the next stop would be sooner rather than later.

Enjoy the story? Make sure you check out the others available free on this blog. Looking for more? Then check out my stores on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, or iTunes. And don't forget to follow for more stories. I also post on Tumblr, so don't forget to follow me there. And as always, comments are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment