Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Not The Only Cowboy

Hi Everyone!

  I know you're all expecting a new story today, and unfortunately with all the work editing and formatting my newest eBook taking up my time, I wasn't able to write something for the blog.  However that doesn't mean that I don't have something new for you today.

  Besides the work I've been putting into the latest book, I've also added a new section of this blog.  "Other Authors of Note" is a place where you can go when you're looking for something, but there's nothing new here, so it's perfect for a day like today.  Make sure you click the links and explore the blogs and check back because it will be changing as I add new authors to the list.  Make sure you like them on Facebook and follow them on twitter to keep up with their writings.

  I also want to let all my fans have a sneak peek at what my newest book is all about.  "Teasing & Pleasing: An Erotic Anthology" is a collection of five different stories that deal with power, control, pampering, and of course sex.  The first three stories are completely stand alone while the last two are really a two part story.  I'm really excited to be able to share these fantasies with you and can't wait to hear what your reaction is.

  As a little tease, in case you missed it on Facebook or Twitter, here is the cover:


  Look for it as an Amazon Kindle exclusive next week.

  So that's it for this week, but remember, to check out "My Ebooks" and download a sample or two!  And look for a full description of Teased & Pleased appearing there shortly.  Have a great weekend!
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment