Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another Place To Find My Stories

I love to write and to share my stories with pretty much anyone who would be interested in reading them.  I started this blog for some of my shorter pieces and some of the fragment that I'm not sure what to do with, and I am hoping that some people out there will let me know what they think.

However, this blog is not the only place to find my writings.  I also publish on Literotica.  If you haven't ever poked around on the site, you can find a wonderful assortment of erotica that caters to almost any taste.  While they don't have everything, they do have an excellent selection.

So far I only have one story up, but I'm working on my second story and hopefully it will be ready for public consumption by the end of this month.  You're welcome to check it out by either using the link on the side or this direct link:


I hope that you enjoy the story and if you do, don't forget to rate it.  I'd love to get some feedback, so don't be afraid to comment or to email me.  I'd love to hear from fans or readers with some constructive criticism.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget